Lunch and Learn
Sandvold Financial Group has recently launched a series of customizable lunch and learn opportunities for companies in the Twin Cities area. Our approach is relatable and conversational, allowing your employees to engage with questions throughout the presentation. Seminars range from educating employees on basic investing tips to discussions on long term retirement planning.
Below is a list of available options. If you are interested in a different financial topic, please reach out and our team will work to accommodate your request.
Family and Finances Lunch and Learn
- Financial Planning Life Cycle: Key financial considerations for each stage of your life
- Employment: Understanding your benefits, retirement accounts, saving for the future, and budgeting
- Marriage and Starting a Family: How to view your finances as you start your family
- Growing Your Family: Life Insurance, Wills, College Saving Plans
- Buying a Home/Major Purchases: Understanding all your options and the financial impact on your future
- Retirement Planning: Focusing on wealth accumulation while balancing your life goals
- Economy: Market cycles and current economic events
Retire With Confidence Lunch and Learn
- Retirement Assets: Managing your Employer Sponsored Plans (401(k)s, 403(b)s, Pension Plans, etc.) and other retirement assets
- Retirement Income Cash Flow Analysis
- Social Security: Understanding your options
- Life and Long-Term Care Insurance: Protecting your assets
- Understanding Market Risk: Discussion of market cycles and evaluating risk in your accounts as you look to retirement
If you are interested in Sandvold Financial Group providing a Lunch and Learn for your company, please email email@example.com for details.