Today’s technology allows people to live longer, healthier lives. As a result, preparing financially for the future has never been more important. We have the following resources available to not just help you plan for your retirement but also live in retirement:
- Retirement Income Cash Flow Analysis: One of the biggest concerns retirees have is whether or not their assets will last them through their retirement years. We provide an in-depth and comprehensive analysis of your assets so you can get an idea of what your future may look like. We also use this tool to strategize income distributions, asset allocation, risk considerations, and large future expenses.
- Tax-Efficient Considerations: When you need income you will most likely be faced with a multitude of options. Through our income cash flow analysis we will help guide you to understanding what the best income distribution strategy is for you and how this will affect your taxable income.
- Social Security Explorer: This customized tool helps you evaluate your social security benefits and understand what could be best for you in your situation.
- Required Minimum Distribution Strategies: We will evaluate your accounts and help you determine how to handle required minimum distributions. Our team has years of experience helping retirees understand RMDs and implement tax efficient ways to fulfilling these requests.
- Accumulation vs. Distribution Investment Strategies: Most people spend a majority of their working years saving for retirement and focusing on wealth accumulation. We understand that once you are in retirement the work is not done. It is important to have a plan that can easily change so that your investments align with your stage of life. Our investment team helps you understand and implement the appropriate investments for your accounts.
- Pension Analysis: We will help you understand the different options available in your plan and provide you with analyses to determine the strategy that makes most sense.
- Roth Conversion Opportunities: With today’s changing tax rate environment there are opportunities available for you to leverage to help you in your retirement years. We have tools available to evaluate Roth conversion opportunities and whether or not it makes sense for you.
- Retirement Accounts: Whether you are just starting to think about saving for retirement or a few years away from retirement we can evaluate your situation and determine which account type may be best, whether it’s a Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, or a SIMPLE IRA. We can also analyze for rollover opportunities and if they may be appropriate for you. We can then help you implement goals for your accounts and assist you in reaching those.