Managing your wealth consists of not only making the right investments, but making sure your financial plan lines up with your objectives. Here are some of our considerations in comprehensively managing your wealth:
- Open Architecture: We are an independent group, which means we are not bound to specific products or investments. We are able to shop the marketplace to ensure that your assets are managed to best fit your lifestyle and objectives.
- Proactive Asset Management: We know what the market has done the last 30 years, so we are focused on what the market is going to do in the next 30. Our research team is dedicated to understanding market trends and economic shifts so that we can best position your assets. We proactively look to the future and do not solely rely on past performance in determining the sound investments for you.
- Estate and Legacy Planning: We have developed tools to not just prepare you for your future but also the future of generations to come. We have CFPs, CPAs, and market strategists to help create the best plans for your and your family’s future.
- Tax Strategies: When it comes to your investments, we understand taxes can be a big concern. We will work with you to develop tax-efficient strategies for managing your assets.
- Risk Analysis: It is important that you are comfortable with your investments and a large part of this is making sure they line up with your risk level. We make a point of properly explaining risk and evaluating the prudence of taking on risk in your investments.
- College Education Planning: For many, this will be one of the largest expenses outside of retirement. We can help you set goals for saving for college, walk through all of the options we have available, and implement the plan with you.
- Business Owner Continuation/Considerations: As a business owner, you need to focus on your business as well as yourself. We are poised to help you determine the best route for both. As small business owners ourselves, we understand the nuances to business structures, buyouts, liquidity events, and tax structures.